Jackery Explorer 500 Bundle
Bundle and Save $$
- Jackery Explorer 500 Portable power station bundled with the Jackery Solarsaga 100 solar panel
The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV.
- Designed for Portability: The Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station is about the size of a basketball and has a solid handle. Its easy-carry and compact design make the Jackery Explorer 500 perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips.
- Four Ways to Recharge: The Explorer 500 has a high-quality built-in MPPT charge controller. This allows quick and easy green solar recharging when paired with the Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (included in this bundle and sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and electric generator.
VERSATILE OUTDOOR POWER
- 500 Watt output
- 518Wh(24Ah) lithium battery
- PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 12V carport and 3* USB ports
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 500w (surge 1000w). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 500 may shut down.
FOUR WAYS TO RECHARGE
- Solar panel
- Wall socket
- Vehicle’s 12V output
- Electric Generator
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
The Jackery Explorer 500 offers power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. Never worry about a wall outlet or long extension cords. So feel free to go and explore the great outdoors and run your appliances like a blender, pellet smoker, projector, and tools. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply to run lights, laptops, phones, a small fridge, a CPAP, and other devices in the event of a power outage.