Insta360 ONE R 4K Edition
The Insta360 ONE R 4K Edition is one of the key configurations of the modular ONE R action camera system. The 4K Edition includes the Core module, 4K Wide Angle Mod and the necessary Battery Base that holds the modules together. The Core module, which is the brain, and any other module of your choice, mount side by side on the Battery Base. The different modules can be swapped in interchangeably next to the Core module.
Key Features of the Insta360 ONE R 4K Edition
- Core module with a touchscreen live-view display
- 4K Wide Angle Mod with FlowState Stabilization
- Battery Base
- Mounting frame with 3-prong action cam mount
- iOS/Android companion app
- Interchangeable modular action cam and 360 camera system
- When using the 4K Mod, the live-view screen on the Core module can be set up as front- or rear-facing, so you can shoot selfie and vlog videos
- When the 360 Mod is set up, the Core module’s live screen can be swiped in all directions
- Waterproof down to 5m (optional dive cases supported)
- Support for remote Bluetooth control from an Apple Watch or dedicated Insta360 GPS smart remote
- External mic support
- H.265 encoding
FlowState achieves gimbal-like stabilization without the gimbal. Thanks to a new scene-detection algorithm, your footage stays clear and steady even in low light.
Invisible Selfie Stick
Insta360 ONE R’s Invisible Selfie Stick feature lets you capture easy aerial angles and unique third-person perspectives with a flick of the wrist while using the Dual-Lens 360 Mod.
Note: Selfie stick is an optional add-on.
Bullet Time 2.0
Bullet Time shots put you at the heart of the action. Automatic horizon levelling and smart speed-ramping make them easier than ever.
Point to Track + Deep Track
Select your subject with a tap or a voice command when shooting in 360. ONE R’s AI-powered tracking algorithm keeps it locked in centre-frame. Even when obstacles break your line of sight, Deep Track picks up the shot as soon as your subject reappears.
HDR Photo + Video
ONE R supports HDR capture for photo and video. Highlights, shadows and everything in between come across just as you see them.
After dark, turn on Night Shot to capture photos that stay natural, clear and vibrant.
Starlapse mode automatically adjusts exposure settings to capture brilliant, sweeping time-lapse of the night sky.
More living. Less editing.
The ONE R app uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat. FlashCut analyses footage on theme, quality and time of capture to create cinematic clips that are ready to share.
Highlight key moments with cinematic slow-mo, or speed things up with a stabilized hyper lapse.
SHOT LAB | Mini masterpieces.
Shot Lab makes creative edits easy. A continuously updated range of smart templates walk you through the latest 360-degree camera techniques and automatically master your edit.
Colour Plus automatically colour grades your footage. Vibrant, bright and stunning visuals with a single tap.
IPX8 WATERPROOF + RUGGED DESIGN
ONE R is IPX8 waterproof to 5m (16.4ft). whether you’re poolside or on a rainy-day ride, ONE R can handle it.
ONE R is engineered for safe, efficient shock absorption, while the Lens Guards protect your camera’s vitals no matter what life throws at you.
Note: Insta360 ONE R is waterproof to 5 meters when built. That means all components are locked together and ONE R is secured in the Mounting Bracket.
– The Aerial Edition uses the “Split-Lens 360 Mod”. This is different to the Twin Edition/360 Edition and is not waterproof.
– If you’re using ONE R in rough water conditions (e.g Surfing) you should use the Dive Case to keep your camera protected.
– For further details, please read the QuickStart guide found in the box.
See the full range of Insta360 ONE R Series Action Camera’s and accessories HERE