iFlight Titan XL5 with Caddx Air unit Polar
The TITAN XL5 w/ Caddx Air Unit Polar starlight Digital HD FPV system makes flying FPV truly breath-taking. Equipped with our latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING motors. Everything you need is just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
– 6mm arm design for more durability
– XING 2208 (4S 2450KV/ 6S 1800KV) motors for more power
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
– Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
– 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
– GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on “GPS Rescue Mode // Setup”
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system.