With Autel Robotics Care – Evo Nano+ we offer water protection damage so you can fly confidently near mountains, rivers, lakes and seas.
Fly Away Protection
With Autel Robotics Care, if your aircraft flies away, gets disconnected, or goes missing, you will need to synchronise flight records in AUTEL SKY APP, confirm the fly away with Autel Robotics support, and pay the corresponding replacement fee to get a replacement unit.
NB: Fly away protection is only available for EVO Nano and EVO Lite Series
Autel Robotics care provides you with a cost-effective replacement unit available to you you twice a year so you can enjoy a peaceful flying experience with every flight.
Autel Robotics Care will provide you with free shipping and delivery service that is efficient and hassle free.
In case of accidental damage to your aircraft, Autel Robotics Care has got you covered. With the expediated service, you can get access to a replacement product quicker than the normal processing time.
Customers must also meet one of the following conditions in order to be eligible for Autel Robotics Care:
● Must own an aircraft that has never been opened
● Must own an aircraft that has been activated within 48 hours of their attempt to purchase Autel Care
We are an Authorised Australian Stockists of the Autel Robotics range of Drones and accessories
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Thank you for purchasing Autel Robotics Care, a one-stop protective service for your Autel Robotics drones. Please pay attention to the following terms and conditions before you use these products:
1. You have been informed about and agreed to these terms before you purchase this service.
2. This service comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date and expires at 24:00 on the expiration date, as specified in the service agreement provided by Autel Robotics after you purchase one of the Autel Robotics Care packages.
3. This service is provided by Autel Robotics or its designated affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Autel Robotics”).
I. Service information and scope
Autel Robotics Care
Within the service period of Autel Robotics Care, for any damage to your Autel Robotics drone, gimbal, or camera due to accidents during normal operation, repair or replacement service offered will be charged small additional charge.
If replacement is required, you will receive a replacement device with the equivalent performance and reliability of a brand-new product.
Scope of the replacement service under Autel Robotics Care for the Evo II Series drones aircraft includes:
EVO 2 Series – Aircraft body, gimbal and camera, battery and propellers are covered. Batteries and propellers need to be sent back with the aircraft and gimbal for replacement, as they cannot be replaced if sent separately.
If your drone is damaged due to falling, crushing, or collision caused by operator error or other accidents and is sent back within the coverage period, you can get it repaired or replaced at Autel Robotics repair center within the specified area of Autel Robotics Care.
Under Autel Robotics Care, Autel Robotics provides two replacement units within one year, for a small additional charge.
The following services are provided for the following models:
Evo II Series.
Autel Robotics requires the original product be returned as part of the replacement process. Products sent to Autel Robotics for replacement become property of Autel Robotics. Replacement products sent by Autel Robotics become property of the coverage owner and require a replacement service payment fee. Autel Robotics Care only provides service in the country or region where it is purchased.
Autel Robotics Care only provides service in the country or region where it is purchased.
Autel Robotics Care does not cover the following:
1. Drone, payload, or accessories are fully or partly missing;
2. The products are stolen, robbed, lost, missing or discarded;
3. Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions;
4. Damaged parts not within the coverage, include the remote controllers and other additional purchased accessories installed by customers on their own;
5. Deliberate loss;
6. Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product;
7. Direct and indirect loss caused by natural disasters, wars, military actions, riots, coups, rebellions and terrorist activities;
8. Replacement requests beyond the coverage period of Autel Robotics Care;
9. Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements;
10. Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and chargers;
11. Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries, or software;
12. Circumstances specified in the terms of service leading to termination of replacement service under Autel Robotics Care;
13. Any lawsuit, attribution and relevant expense related to Autel Robotics Care warranty liability;
14. Application for service from outside the region of purchase;
15. Personal injury or property damage of consumers or other personnel caused by a drone, gimbal, camera, payload, or image sensor;
16. Direct loss or anticipated profit in any form;
17. Damages due to unauthorized modification, disassembly or opening of the shell by customer or operator;
18. Damages due to incorrect installation, use and operation not in accordance with requirements in the user manual;
19. Damages due to unauthorized repair of assembly parts by customers.
III. Contents of replacement service
1. Enjoy two times replacement service as long as the limit of times of Autel Robotics Care bound to your drone or payload is not met or exceeded. When the limit of times is met, it should be considered that Autel Robotics has completely fulfilled its obligations under this Autel Robotics Care Agreement and Autel Robotics Care service is thus terminated.
2. If you choose to use Autel Robotics Care replacement service, you will receive a replacement device that has the equivalent performance and reliability to that of a brand-new product.
3. Autel Robotics Care replacement coverage requires the original product to be returned as part of the replacement process. Products sent to Autel Robotics for replacement become property of Autel Robotics. Replacement products sent by Autel Robotics to the customer become property of the coverage owner.
IV. Replacement/Repair Service Fee
Product replacement fee: Once payment for Autel Robotics Care is made, no additional repair costs are required within the scope of the limit of times for service within the coverage period.
Logistics and taxes: If your area is not within the coverage of Autel Robotics Care when using this service plan, Autel Robotics will cover logistic fees for your device to be shipped to the coverage area within your country. Autel Robotics does not cover the postage fees and taxes incurred from shipping to the customer’s area. Autel Robotics is entitled to refuse to provide service for circumstances not meeting the above conditions.
V. Coverage Period of Autel Robotics
The service plan comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date listed in the service agreement provided by Autel Robotics after purchase of the Autel Robotics Care package and expires at 24:00 on the date of expiration.
VI. Reverse and Transfer of Autel Robotics Care
1. If you return your device according to Autel Robotics’ return policy, you may apply to cancel the Autel Robotics Care service.
2. The Autel Robotics Care service cannot be cancelled without the return of your Autel Robotics drone or payload.
3. Once you start using the Autel Robotic Care service, it cannot be canceled.
4. Autel Robotics cannot be transferred once it is purchased.
Autel Robotics Care - FAQ
1. What is Autel Robotics Care?
Autel Robotics Care is a protection program for your Evo II 8K and Evo II Pro that allows you to replace your drone in the case of accidental damage! This program covers up to two replacements per a 12 month period.
2. What models does the Autel Robotics Care program cover?
At this time, Autel Robotics Care covers the Evo II 8K and Evo II Pro models.
3. What conditions does my drone need to meet in order to purchase Autel Care for it?
You can purchase Autel Care for your Evo II series drone if
1.) you have activated the unit within 48 hours of purchase, and
2.) if you are still within your warranty period (one year from the date of purchase)
4. What if I want to purchase Autel Robotics Care but it has been more than 48 hours since activation?
You can still purchase Autel Robotics Care by contacting our Customer Service team and sending your unit back into us for a functional inspection. If your unit passes inspection, then you will be able to purchase Autel Care.
5. After my 12 months of Autel Robotics Care is up, can I purchase another year’s worth of coverage?
No, Autel Robotics Care is only available for one unit once. Once your Autel Robotics Care period expires, you cannot renew it.
6. Where is Autel Robotics Care supported?
Currently, Autel Robotics care is available in the US, the EU, and Mainland China.
Now Available in Australia
7. Can I purchase Autel Robotics Care from the region out of U.S.A, EU or China Mainland?
Yes you can but If your area is not within the coverage of Autel Robotics Care when using this service plan, Autel Robotics will cover logistic fees for your device to be shipped to the coverage area within your country. Autel Robotics does not cover the postage fees and taxes incurred from shipping to the customer’s area.
8. Can I purchase Autel Robotics Care if I am outside of these regions?
Yes, you can purchase Autel Robotics Care outside of the US, EU, or China. If you choose to do so, you are liable for all logistics costs of sending your product back to a supported region. Autel Robotics does not cover any logistics costs or customs fees incurred from shipping to a non-supported region.
9. If I purchased my drone in one region but live in another, can I still purchase Autel Robotics Care?
Yes, but remember that Autel Robotics Care is region specific. For example, if you purchase Autel Robotics Care in the US it cannot be used in the EU and vice versa.
10. How do I go about requesting a replacement after I purchase Autel Robotics Care?
Contact Autel Robotics Customer Service
By phone: +1 844-692-8835
By email: email@example.com
By chat: www.auteldrones.com
Ship your drone back to Autel Robotics Pay the replacement cost Receive your replacement unit
11. What kind of product does this replacement service provide me?
Your replacement unit will be equivalent like new in terms of performance and reliability.
12. How long does the functional evaluation process take on my EVO II?
Autel Robotics will attempt to complete your functional evaluation within 2 business days from the time of receipt. Times may vary depending on weather conditions as your unit will undergo both bench and flight test.
We will use a 3 Day shipping service to return your drone to you upon the completion of the evaluation. Delivery data may vary depending on your location.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.